I want to invite developers, marketers and designers to think about a proposal to release a new router, it will be a great router, with the same hardware as Belkin RT3200 / Linksys E8450 but with some changes:
- Based on fresh OpenWrt with fresh kernel with Gl-iNet web interface
- With wall mount
- Without external antennas!
- With USB 3.0! (SoC supporting USB 3.0)
- New box design
- You will have this first device with 5 lan ports (of course, make the network ports on the back side)
- With U-Boot
- Use leds only wifi, wan (lan1), lan2, lan3, lan4, lan5, don’t use any VPN and others leds
- Horizontal arrangement (when router without wall mount), or two options for the location of the router (like Mikrotik hAP ac 3). Perforated on the case for free cooling (like Mikrotik hAP ac 3).
- Any more ideas?
I think the demand for this device will be very high