Set up HTTP Proxy with VPN connected

Hey there,

is it possible to connect to my gli.net router through a HTTP proxy connection with extensions like tinyproxy/ squid when it is connected to a VPN?

Can you give more details of what you want to do?

My router: GL.iNet GL-X750 (Spitz) with LTE SIM
This one is connected to a PureVPN Server via Dashboard
I want to install Tinyproxy or Squid on it to run a HTTP proxy server

Is there a chance to connect through HTTP proxy protocol to that router while obtaining the IP of the LTE connection instead of the VPNs IP?

You can set up http proxy on the router although I haven’t done that before.

But from what you said, I am not very clear of your user case. To not use the VPN for some device, you can use vpn policy to bypass some website or devices.

It is definitely possible to connect to a GLI. net 1 router through an HTTP proxy connection with extensions like tinyproxy/squid. To do this, you’ll need to first configure your GLI. net router to work with the proxy. This can be done by logging into your router’s web interface and navigating to the Advanced Settings page. Here, you’ll find the option to configure a proxy connection. You’ll need to enter the hostname or IP address of the proxy server, as well as the port number it’s running on. I recommend getting a premium proxy for this. Once you have the router configured, you’ll need to configure the proxy server itself. This can be done using the tinyproxy or squid extensions. With tinyproxy, you’ll need to edit the configuration file to add the necessary settings for your GLI. net router. With squid, you’ll need to use the squid.conf file to add the necessary settings.

Is it possible to assign a different proxy to each device connected?