Setup config files for GL-AR150

Hi

Im looking to setup a customized image for my GL-AR150. I found how to include files into the image setup, but I discovered how using imagebuilder (GitHub - gl-inet/imagebuilder: Warning!Please look at 'GL.iNET Imagebuilder Introduction' section.) I can’t setup /etc/config/ files

I check that compiling imagebuilder folder include files, but script emove files to put default values again

Directory where I found files correctly is:
./gl_imagebuilder/imagebuilder/3.1/openwrt-imagebuilder-ar71xx-generic_3.1/build_dir/target-mips_24kc_musl/root-ar71xx/etc/config/

How I can configure this files?

Which files do you want to modify?
Could you please show me your operate step by step?
Thanks.

For now Im interested to modify firewall, crontab to load scripts and logrotate if is possible. Other task is justly to customize firewall, all of them in /etc and /etc/config/

For now process to do all is:

-clone repo
-inside this repo Im using customize.json to create a project with all packages and send files to required places

"project":{
        "profile": "gl-ar150",
        "version": "3.027",
        "imagebuilder": "3.1/openwrt-imagebuilder-ar71xx-generic_3.1",
    "packages": "gl-base-files-ar $basic $vpn $storage $usb $glinet tcpdump logrotate curl gawk",
    "files": "imagebuilder/3.1/openwrt-imagebuilder-ar71xx-generic_3.1/files"
    },

Inside

imagebuilder/3.1/openwrt-imagebuilder-ar71xx-generic_3.1/files

I create all tree to send files

But I detect how firewall is removed when I use installation script

./gl_image -c customize.json -p project

And Im not sure how to setup crontab because I check and create two files using

crontab -e

root@GL-AR150:/etc/crontabs# ls -l
-rw------- 1 root root 5 Feb 18 11:50 cron.update
-rw------- 1 root root 13 Feb 18 11:50 root

Related thread is:

I opened this thread because I understand that firewall use other for to setup than crontab o logrotate.

I used and tree is a bit different in openwrt. You need to create a /etc/crontabs/root file with all orders and all files inside image.

this will exec all without more problems detected