Should i choose Puli (GL-XE300) or Spitz (GL-X750) or Mudi V2 (GL-E750V2)?

Hi,i currently looking to buy my first mobile router from you but i am not quite sure which on, hopefully you can help me make the right decision :slight_smile:

My Case: I need a secure mobile router with the option to get internet over simcard, automatic routing of all traffing though proton vpn or tor and a Lan port would be great. I will mostly use it with my laptop to for ssh connections and programming so it doesnt need to have a high end speed with 100mbs+.

I found Puli (GL-XE300) and Spitz (GL-X750) which look very similar expect that the one has a battery and some stats and then there is Mudi V2 (GL-E750V2), here i have the question will it be realiable if i use if over 12h+ a day? or is it just for a couple of hours daily designed? also can i charge while use it ?

Currently i tend to Puli (GL-XE300) because it has a battery + LAN but in its description it says for “home, business and IoT solution” not for travel… Would it be bad to use it for traveling? Do you have any suggestions for me?

Best Regards and thanks

XE300 is OK if you don’t mind it is 2.4G wifi only. But it has LAN port which you required.

Mudi all moves to V2 version but all the interfaces remains the same.

The battery works from 8 to 10 hours.

Software are the same though.,