Sim Card Not Registered, Internet not working

Hi Members!

I have recently purchased GL-X3000NR 5G router from desertcart.in but when I inserted 2 sim card on port no any card working with the router, it’s showing signal strength level but showing “sim card not registered” and internet is not working.

I’m from India and checked with JIO, Vi and AIRTEL Sim but no any sim working for me​:sob:, anyone please :pray: help me on this.

Hi Satyam500160:

Does those cards work properly on the phone?

Thanks!

JIO, Vi and AIRTEL support LTE and NR5G?

Thanks!

Hello @lizh

All problems are related to IMEI number we were changed the IMEI number to my a unused 5G phone then it is working fine.

I think Indian phone comes with special IMEI number and only works with Indian sim.

Anyway my problem is solved.

Ok,Thanks!

I get it.

@Satyam500160
should i buy GL.iNet GL-X3000 (Spitz AX) For jio 5G?
i have zte mc801a but get less than 1mbps speed on windows when use via LAN. no issue with linux os… so may be its TTL related issue. and mc801a have no option for custom TTL value.
So, i thinking for buy GL.iNet GL-X3000 because GL-X3000 (Spitz AX) have custom TTL option.

So, Please give me answer…

1. Is GL-X3000 (Spitz AX) provide stable internet?
  2. need reboot if run 24x7?
  3. Any issue with Jio 5G sim on windows/linux os?
  4. do you need to use custom TTL option for jio sim?
  5. any suggestion? should i invest on GL-X3000 (Spitz AX)?

Thank you,

1. Yes it’s even more stable than my iPhone 14 Pro Max mostly i got 2-3 months device uptime.

2. As i said it’s give me 2-3 months uptime in rare cases need to reboot.

3. Not any issues with any operation.

4. Just need to manually set APN as for any device.

5. Yes, i can say it’s worth for me and I’m happy with its performance.

My Suggestion-: You have to set custom IMEI for router who allotted for Indian 5G Phones then jio 5G Signals comes otherwise it will not work with any sim because it’s stock IMEI not recognised by any Indian :india: Sim.

It’s very simple process to change IMEI Number with AT command.

:pray: Thank you so much for all answers…

Can i use old Samsung Keypad phone IMEI?
is this only work with 5G mobile IMEI?

Edit: Reply for last message.
@Satyam500160
Okay,
Not buy yet… but considering for buy for jio sim.
can you provide me same link that you bought?

You can only use 5g Phones IMEI Number otherwise it’s not registered for 5G signal. Have you purchased that router?

You can use this tool to generate 5G phones IMEI Number.

I bought this from Desertcart.in which was imported from USA and delivered to India.

One thing is good that there is no extra custom duties apply when package arrived in India.

Gli Net X3000 5G NR Router

Can you give me product id that you bought.
because, From USA product support only T-Mobile and AT&T sim.
what is price you bought?

1.____

2.____

I have already attached link of exact item and one thing you need to change that router IMEI Number to work with indian sim.

ok, what price you bought?