Simultaneous 4G and WiFi Repeater or Cable connections on Spitz GL-X750V2

I’m considering purchasing a Spitz to use in my car to provide a 4G Internet connection for the aftermarket Android head unit in my car. The connection would be from the Spitz LAN port connected to an Ethernet to USB adapter on the aftermarket head unit - I have tested connecting the Ethernet to USB adapter to a switch port on my home network successfully. In case anyone is wondering, the aftermarket head unit has WiFi built in, but it gets used for Apple CarPlay. This also rules out tethering my iPhone to the head unit, hence my interest in something like the Spitz.

I’m also interested in using a VeePeak VP01 WiFi OBDII module that provides a WiFi network for connection to the TorquePro Android app running on the Android head unit.

So I’m wondering if it’s possible to simultaneously have a 4G Internet connection AND a WiFi Repeater connection going where the 4G connection would provide Internet access and the WiFi Repeater connection would provide a connection to the VeePeak module.

The router can have multiple WAN connections. But it works like failover, not simultaneously.

There must be a way to make it work by playing the routing. But it may not work out of the box.

Thanks for responding. After posting, I noticed that the Spitz doesn’t support Verizon, so I ended up going with another option (the latest version of the Mofi4500) that does. I have Verizon for my cell phone and can add on a data SIM for $10 / month with what should be more than enough data for my needs, so I didn’t want to go with a different carrier. I’m not sure if the Mofi will support what I was asking about either, but it’s ultimately not a deal breaker, just a nice to have.