Slate (AR750s) Tethering issue

Hi everyone.

My brand new AR750s-Ext has an odd issue:
When I tether it to my Galaxy S10e via USB, any device connected to the router fails to access any website - except google.com and youtube.com, which work as usual. Access to any other domain gets a speed of less than 1KBps (that’s not an error - 1 Kilobyte per second) and fails to load the website for hours.
I tried it on 2 different laptops, connecting them to the Slate via WiFi and Ethernet - nothing helps.
When I tether the same phone to the same router over WiFi Hotspot, the speed is normal - but I bought it to use USB-tethering. The same phone works great when tethering directly to any laptop via either USB or WiFi hotspot.

Does anyone have any idea what can be causing this strange issue?

Can you try changing ttl

Thanks for your reply @alzhao.
Sorry, I forgot to mention I was already referred by one of the Facebook page team memers to that thread, and added the next rule to the firewall:

iptables -t mangle -I POSTROUTING 1 -j TTL --ttl-set 65

It didn’t make any difference :frowning:

Sounds like you are using IPV6, not a lot out there will connect on IPV6. Check your IPV4 settings.

Thanks @drice, but according to all settings I can find I’m using IPv4 (at least all IP addresses I can see are IPv4 and the IPv6 section under the Luci interface is empty and says “there’s no lease”).