Hi - I bought a SLATE AX recently as your guidance states it support PEAP - can you let me know what I need to do to configure it to use PEAP by a WAN connection…
Do you mean connect to PEAP wifi network as repeater?
No - I want to authenticate using PEAP by a wired connection - University of Surrey uses PEAP - bandwith is much better over Wired than WiFi…
Network name or SSID: eduroam
2. Security type: Choose one of the following options depending on how it is worded in your
operating system: 802.1x EAP / WPA2-Enterprise AES / WPA2-Enterprise
3. EAP method: Choose one of the following options depending on how it is worded in your
operating system: PEAP / Protected EAP (PEAP) Authentication Method (sometimes called
Phase 2 authentication): MSCHAPv2 / Secured password (EAP-MSCHAP-v2)
4. Username / Identity: @surrey.ac.uk
5. Password: use your Surrey password
6. Certificate / CA Certificate: Please choose the certificate you downloaded and named earlier
Can you advise what I need to do to configure this?