Spitz AX GL-X3000 will not connect to Verizon

I am getting good speeds. Both upload & download are about twice as fast as my iPhone 15 in the same location.
My iPhone indicates band 66 & shows 5G.

Those speeds look like 5G to me. I would trust what AT+QCAINFO shows.

Here are my results with only N41 in 5G SA:

Checking signal on the router only shows LTE as well, So, speeds seem to show 5G, but everything on the router shows LTE/ When the router lists %G NSA, the signal shows here as 5G. I will say when it showed 5G, it seemed my pings were lower…

This is something GLiNet needs to resolve
/

Can you get a stable 5G signal on your mobile phone at your current location?

Yes, 2-3 bars on my iPhone 15 at all times.

hello
Can you try the following?
First get the band where the phone is registered to 5G
The x3000 selects only the 5G band obtained by the phone

thank you

I have done that. I get SIM card not registered if I lock to only that 5G band. It seems I get the SIM not registered issue if I lock to 5G only no matter what the band.

But you ARE running on 5G. Verizon uses 5G NSA (currently). Band 66 is the anchor band and band n5 is the 5G band that you are also connected to per you screenshot.

Yes, I agree it looks like it is running on 5G. but all indicators on the router are 4G+.
It maybe that the router firmware needs some tweaking to indicate 5G in various places like signal history and the main cellular WebUI screen. Everything there seems to indicate it is just an LTE connection.
As you say, band 66 in the anchor, and I think the router reads that as a $G connection and doesn’t distinguish the connection as a 5G connection once the n5 band connection is made.
Speeds are too high to be a pure 4G connection, at least in my experience.

Ok, had some time to look at this more.
Made a profile with only LTE band 66 & 5G NSA band n5.

BOOM! 5G displayed in WebUI & signal history as you would expect. Seems to be a GUI error of only reporting 4G+ on Verizon since they apparently need the LTE anchor to register the SIM? It seems like Verizon requires an LTE connection to then get a 5G connection.

Maybe a router firmware update could correct this?

+QCAINFO: “PCC”,66836,50,“LTE BAND 66”,1,65,-102,-8,-77,16
+QCAINFO: “SCC”,66536,100,“LTE BAND 66”,1,65,-101,-8,-84,14,0,-,-
+QCAINFO: “SCC”,174290,1,“NR5G BAND 5”,65

OK

5G NSA registration is required through LTE first

Can you share the device to goodcloud so that I can check the 4G+ display remotely?

Shared.
Messaged login details.
Router has dual internet via repeater & cellular.
Current profile is band locked to LTE 66 and 5G n5.
Thanks!