Great gadget 300M is and so lucky to upgrade to 3.105, it had been intergrated shadowsocks-libev.
Now I have encountered some issues in compiling the ssrplus ipk. It would be awesome if those ipk could be installed in an intact firmware (3.105). So above is my goal.
My steps are as follows:
- ENV config
- git clone GitHub - gl-inet/openwrt: This repository is fork from openwrt official repo, we will update the latest tag and release GL.iNet firmware based on it. openwrt
- ADD 2 feeds to package
- git clone GitHub - kenzok8/openwrt-packages: openwrt常用软件包
- git clone GitHub - kenzok8/small: passwall基本依赖!
- ./scripts/feeds update -a && ./scripts/feeds install -a
- make menuconfig for NAND flash
- make package/XXX/luci-app-ssr-plus/compile
But I always ended up in Error 2. and it showed so many dependencies on ‘XXX’, which does not exist.
Is my step performed correctly?