Static Lease Hostname Not DIsplayed In Client List

When I add a Static Lease via LuCi, I also enter a Hostname along with the MAC and New IP. This works and the device shows up in Clients, however the hostname is a period “.” [dot]

I have set static lease for other indentical devices and their hostname is displayed in Client List. The Hostname also shows up in the LAN IP section of the router webpage, even though it’s not an option when setting static leases vie the GL-iNet webpage.

I’ve tried removing (deleting) the entries and re-entering them but to no avail.

Is there a way to troubleshoot this, I’m running out of ideas.

It’s a Velica Router

Thanks.

Because the name causes misunderstood,it is description instead of hostname,and the description is not displayed in Client List.New firmware is already modify it.