TFTP firmware update on MT-300N

If I need to reflash dozens of MT300N units, is it possible to set up a TFTP server and have MT300N (with default factory firmware) to automatically grab the firmware update on boot?

What settings do I need to have on my TFTP server (IP address, file name & location) and what’s the procedure to initiate the TFTP update on boot on MT300N (which port should the ethernet cable plugged in, any hardware buttons manipulation is required)?

Thanks!

it is not possible to upgrade automatically now because it has a working firmware.

Maybe the best way is that you write a upgrade script which download and upgrade the firmware. Then when the units boot, use telnet to download and upgrade. You need some USB power wires and Ethernet cables so that you can work several units at the same time

it is not possible to upgrade automatically now because it has a working firmware.

Maybe the best way is that you write a upgrade script which download and upgrade the firmware. Then when the units boot, use telnet to download and upgrade. You need some USB power wires and Ethernet cables so that you can work several units at the same time

So there’s no magic combination of buttons to be pressed on start to force the MT300N with working firmware to look up the TFTP server for the update?