Total bandwidth stats, and real time down/upload speed

I know you guys plan to add more statistics charts for routers, especially AX1800 in the future. However, it’s just amazing if you update the total bandwidth stats (total download/upload), and real time down/upload speed of the all clients (not per device) at the first glance of the UI.
I see there many remaning spaces to do so

4 Likes

Thank you for your suggestion. We will conduct a professional evaluation and confirm that the functionality you suggested will be implemented in subsequent versions.

1 Like

Yes, and the UI on Android/IOS version too. I think it’s not difficult to implement this kind of stats on current UI, but it’s necessary to monitor the health of the Internet.

3 Likes

I need it too, please add this soon

3 Likes

I’m interested in obtaining the overall bandwidth statistics and real time download and upload (update every 1 seconds). I’ve come across discussions on previous topics, but it seems that no one has implemented it so far.

3 Likes

Please add this one in next update.

3 Likes

I still don’t understand why this basic thing does not exist on Gl.inet UI

3 Likes

Yeah, at least there is a staff said that Gl.inet would conduct a professional evaluation for this.

3 Likes

I wanted this feature a long time ago. It’s just difficult to measure the total bandwith without using Luci

3 Likes

More statistics on the UI = better. I love to see figures jumping.

3 Likes

In my area, the Internet provider charges the monthly bandwidth fee if I use over 1TB. Therefore, it’s just useful to have this kind of statistics.

3 Likes

I totally agree with you.

2 Likes

With the statistics, I’m no longer access OpenWRT dashboard to install addons to monitor things anymore.

1 Like

I need this feature so much

Cool feature to add, I’m waiting for you (:slight_smile:

Will real time speed info consume processor power and slow down the router’s other functions? If so, please have a switch to turn it off.

I do not work for and I am not directly associated with GL.iNet