Update: Appears if I reboot the endpoint it sees the host name. Will see if they stick.
Another thing I noticed that while firmware 3.X.X accepted Underscores _ in Host names for static IP, 4.x.x doesn’t
Still having issues with my client list showing unknown clients on my Flint under firmware 4.x.x
Currently running 4.0.1 beta 2 15/7/2022
Have a number of static leases but on the client list they show up as unknown.
Have valid static IP links on the system (showing in both Luci and Gl.inet interface)
One thing I have just noticed is that the “unknown” devices dont’ appear on the Active DHCP lease list on the main Luci page.