Using openconnect

hello,

I just bought one of your <label id=“wifi_ssid-0” class=“label_s1”>GL-MT300N-127</label> <label id=“wifi_mode-0” class=“label_s2”>300M</label>. I am trying to use it with our existing VPN server which is using a Cisco Anyconnect. I looked in the software list and saw openconnect as a tool to connect to cisco vpn. I installed the software and got a few lines of erros. the software shows up as installed now but I do not see any way of interacting with it. is there going to be a button or something that I could click on after the install. I apologize for sounding ignorant but I am new to this and need to set this up before I go for a trip to Asia.
<div class=“div_setting_value”></div>

here is what I get when I install openconnect:

Installing openconnect (7.06-3) to root… Downloading 404 Page not found - GL.iNet. Configuring resolveip. Configuring vpnc-scripts. Configuring libgmp. Configuring libnettle. Configuring libgnutls. Configuring openconnect.
<table id=“table-software” class=“table-info”>
<tbody>
<tr>
<td></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>Error</td>
<td>Collected errors: * pkg_run_script: package “resolveip” postinst script returned status 255. * opkg_configure: resolveip.postinst returned 255. * pkg_run_script: package “vpnc-scripts” postinst script returned status 255. * opkg_configure: vpnc-scripts.postinst returned 255. * pkg_run_script: package “libgmp” postinst script returned status 255. * opkg_configure: libgmp.postinst returned 255. * pkg_run_script: package “libnettle” postinst script returned status 255. * opkg_configure: libnettle.postinst returned 255. * pkg_run_script: package “libgnutls” postinst script returned status 255. * opkg_configure: libgnutls.postinst returned 255. * pkg_run_script: package “openconnect” postinst script returned status 255. * opkg_configure: openconnect.postinst returned 255.</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>

the 255 errors doesn’t matter too much. If it does, it can try to install the software via ssh. When using the UI it always shows 255 errors.

However I don’t know how to use openconnect