VPN Policy and Android (TV) and Netflix

I’ve founded a list of 148 ip of Amazon streaming servers. I have tried to insert them on a single line in vpn policy exclusion using the ‘|’ like separator but the respons is invalid format…
How can I insert a list of ip in a single row?

thanks

I’ve edited the conf file in /etc/route_policy/domain_name/bypass_vpn to insert all 148 ip of netflix and now my esclusion of Netflix streamings is working right! :slight_smile:
The list of Netflix ip is here:

@limbot
you must do the opposite of what I did: to insert the ip list in “use vpn for” after you have enabled vpn policies and unchecked “use vpn for all processes on the router”

@antifascista

This is a just a text file with all the ips in it? (Sorry I’m kinda new to some of this).

Can you upload a copy (to save me having to type) and might be useful to other users :slight_smile:

I assume I can then just use SSH and copy the file into “use vpn for” ?

Cheers.

Netflix_IP.zip (558 Bytes)
Copy an past the content of this file.
I’have used WinSCP to edit the conf file in /etc/route_policy/domain_name/bypass_vpn

1 Like

Thanks @antifascista
When I get some time I’ll have a go at it :blush:

The file to modify is manual-list.conf
I’m waiting for your feedback…:wink:

Can you please share the list again?

And I can update it via putty ssh to the router, right?

Netfilix_IP.zip (502 Bytes)

1 Like

Hi all,

I open this topic new, I was with the colleges already in progress but no success.
I can´t exclude Netflix or Amazon Prime not to use the OpenVPN connection!.
I get allways proxy error nevermind what we do…
We added all IP´s and so on, has somebody some options or advice??

Can nobody help with this issue ?

Add amazon.com to exclusion list together all the other IPs.

I did this and with the other 156 Netflix IP server but no success! also luochongjun was online no success.

List of IPs is dinamic. Go to the site that I have linked and add Ips that recently have changed.
For me is working fine. Sometimes I have proxy detected error but restarting streaming it’s ok.

what your router model.
You can try the latest firmware.

FW 3.100
and GL-AR750S-481

Any news, how we get further ??

Which is the best VPN for android apk + data

Can you make the list available again please ? Download link is not working

actually got the link working now

If you are interested I can upload new list with Netflix, Amazon prime and RaiPlay.

1 Like