VPN Policy and Android (TV) and Netflix

Which is the best VPN for android apk + data

Can you make the list available again please ? Download link is not working

actually got the link working now

If you are interested I can upload new list with Netflix, Amazon prime and RaiPlay.

1 Like

yes please; thank you

Hi, This is my ultimate list.
Netflix_AmazonPrime_raiPlay.zip (1.6 KB)

3 Likes

Thank you !! working great so far for prime; have not tried others yet

1 Like

FYI actualized List with Disney+ too.
manual-list.conf.zip (1.6 KB)

1 Like

Sorry to jump in that late (I’m very new to the whole SSH business).
I did everything as described with PuTTy and can login with SSH into my AR750S. The „mount“ command works, but when I insert /etc/route_policy/domain_name/bypass_vpn I get „permission denied“.
What else do I have to do or what am I missing?

Pls use winscp to edit files on the router.

“Permission denied” is generaly an issue due to wrong command format.

Thank You very much @alzhao,
winSCP was easy to setup and I can now access /etc/route_policy/domain_name/bypass_vpn on my AR750S.
I pasted all the Netflix and Amazon addresses into manual.config and switched on VPN Policy on the router but still Amazon is detecting a VPN connection.

So for now no solution for me.

what is your firmware version on AR750s?

Which vpn are you using?

I use the latest stable firmware: 3.215
My VPN is CyberGhost

I use these domains for netflix vpn exclusions on v4 firmare (flint), and it works for most devices and series. But my Chromecast with Google TV sometimes cannot connect to a few series and fails.
However, on my phone and on the browser everything works perfectly.
Maybe the netflix tv app, uses some other domains… so if someone knows, please share

netflix.com
netflix.net
nflxvideo.com
nflxvideo.net
nflxext.com
nflxext.net
nflxso.com
nflxso.net
nflximg.com
nflximg.net

Hi guys

I would like to route the traffic thorugh VPN of some Apple TV Application but everything else should not use the VPN.
Mainly I would like to use the VPN for HBO Max, Hulu, Paramount+.
Which domains should I add to the policy?
Thanks

Aynone able to help me?
I would like only various services/apps on my AppleTV to use VPN. All other traffic should not go through the VPN.

Thanks

Never had long term luck trying to isolate only one streaming app to work on a VPN, it is hard to find out all the servers they use and as it changes constantly it requires too much management. And even if all the configuration is good eventually the IP address gets leaked and it stops working.

Easiest way to manage that is to have an extra streaming device dedicated for VPN usage and then configure the VPN for the whole device.
Here I have 2 Google Chromecast TVs, one running local w/o VPN, the other connected to USA through a VPN. There is an extra cost at the beginning as you need to buy an additional device but it is “set and forget”, does not stop working suddenly and I easily saved more in time than I had paid for the extra device.

Thanks. An extra device would have been my second choice but I thought maybe with VPN Policy it would work the same.

Here’s a list I’ve collated but is as yet untested:

amazonaws.com
dvd.netflix.com
nflxext.com
flxvpn.net
netflix.ca
netflix.com
netflix.com.au
netflix.net
netflixdnstest10.com
netflixdnstest1.com
netflixdnstest2.com
netflixdnstest3.com
netflixdnstest4.com
netflixdnstest5.com
netflixdnstest6.com
netflixdnstest7.com
netflixdnstest8.com
netflixdnstest9.com
netflixinvestor.com
netflixstudios.com
netflixtechblog.com
nflxext.com
nflximg.com
nflximg.net
nflxso.net
nflxvideo.net

Did you find any solution bcoz im facing the same issue.