Which 4g mifi product(s) support openwrt compilation officially without a tweak?

Hi, I don’t want to run the built-in openwrt system. Instead, I feel safe to compile my own firmware.

Some vendors provide dts files and .config files for openwrt compilation, I am getting annoyed with too much work, sysupgrade failure and bricking on different openwrt version etc…

I would like to use the official repo GitHub - openwrt/openwrt: This repository is a mirror of https://git.openwrt.org/openwrt/openwrt.git It is for reference only and is not active for check-ins. We will continue to accept Pull Requests here. They will be merged via staging trees then into openwrt.git. for compilation and I did find GL.iNet in the make menuconfig target profile list, but I don’t know which one for which and I am not sure if I can simply select the target profile and compile the firmware and sysupgrade it directly without a tweak.

So I am wondering which 4g mifi product can I buy to compile a new openwrt firmware without a tweak? If there are any, you can simply show me the model number or a taobao link.

Thank you very much.