Wifi Mesh Question

My current router is a Flint (GL-AX1800) and I have a few dead zones that I want to be able to reach. I am not able to run ethernet to locations to add additional access points, so I was thinking of picking up 2 or 3 nodes of the Velica (GL-B2200) to add as mesh nodes to work in conjuction with the existing router.

I am not sure if this is possible, as nothing in the Flint router page seems to suggest any mesh capability.

Can someone point me in the direction of any info on if I can have this setup function for me, or not.

Just to clarify, I am trying to figure out if I can get 3 Velica nodes and 1 Flint router to play well together in a wireless mesh network.

Looking at more posts here, it seems that the Flint router is not mesh capable, at least not as the main node.

Mesh with Flint or Velica?

Flint doesn’t support Mesh. We also don’t have any development plan for it.
It is recommended that you try AC+AP.

Option 1:
Setup a Velica Mesh - Connect to your Flint. Note: You’ll have 2 subnets as you need to have the Velica in WISP repeater mode to run the mesh

Open 2:
Setup a number of other devices as extenders off the Flint (e.g… Flint - Slate Plus/Slate AX/Beryl/Beryl AX .

B.A.T.M.A.N.