Wireguard and DDNS server on T-Mobile 5g home with GL-X3000?

Hello,
I am using GL-X3000 to connect to TMobile 5g home service. How can I set up WireGuard and DDNS ?
I know that TMobile 5g home internet service does not provide you with public ip4 (static or dynamic), but there seems to be a public IP6 which I can enable, which I would like to use for DDNS and Wireguard - how can I set them up?

Hi,
Please try to export wireguard conf on X3000 wireguard server, and replace the endpoint to your ipv6 public address. For example:

[Interface]
Address = 10.0.0.2/24
PrivateKey = ....
DNS = 64.6.64.6
MTU = 1420

[Peer]
AllowedIPs = 0.0.0.0/0,::/0
Endpoint = [Your_ipv6_address]:51820
PersistentKeepalive = 25
PublicKey = ....

I will try that, thank you @hansome ! How about Dynamyc DNS? The one I got (with GL.INet Admin Console 4) xxxxx…glddns.com, will it map to my IP6 ?

Also, @hansome, can I open a tcp/udp port via the Firewall for the ip6 address?

Sorry, I didn’t fully understand your question. Now I got it, the wireguard server in ipv6-only network is not supported yet.
We’ll make it available in snapshot firmware in about two weeks.

Yes, it will.

We’ll check this part when developing.

Last I knew, TMHI doesn’t allow inbound connections from IPv6. This may have changed, but that was the case within the last 6 months for me. If inbound connections are not allowed, DDNS may not be needed either (unless you are using that for hostname-based firewalling I guess). Your best option is to look into something like Tailscale for wireguard-based access.