Wireguard client mode not working on GL-MT3000

Hello all,

I just got a GL-MT3000 “Beryl AX” device.
i been using GliNet mini routers for over 7 years now with the [GL-AR150] :slight_smile:

So long story shorth, I’m getting the same issue others were getting with the GL-1800 Slate
Wireguard just wont connect as a client to the server, I have 3 other older GliNet devices that work and connect without issues, so this has to be an issue on the firmware.

I tried the GR firmware and then the Beta 4.2.0 still same issue with Wireguard client
Same exact error code as this thread:

USER=root ifname=wgclient ACTION=REKEY-TIMEOUT SHLVL=2 HOME=/ HOTPLUG_TYPE=wireguard LOGNAME=root DEVICENAME= TERM=linux SUBSYSTEM=wireguard PATH=/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin PWD=/

using the berylAX as a repeater mode for testing purposes connecting to a hotspot.

Please can we fix it WG client for the new BerylAX ?

forgot to add

Sat Jan 21 20:37:34 2023 daemon.notice netifd: Interface 'wgclient' is setting up now
Sat Jan 21 20:37:42 2023 user.notice wireguard-debug: USER=root ifname=wgclient ACTION=REKEY-TIMEOUT SHLVL=1 HOME=/ HOTPLUG_TYPE=wireguard LOGNAME=root DEVICENAME= TERM=linux SUBSYSTEM=wireguard PATH=/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin PWD=/
Sat Jan 21 20:37:48 2023 user.notice wireguard-debug: USER=root ifname=wgclient ACTION=REKEY-TIMEOUT SHLVL=1 HOME=/ HOTPLUG_TYPE=wireguard LOGNAME=root DEVICENAME= TERM=linux SUBSYSTEM=wireguard PATH=/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin PWD=/

REKEY TIMEOUT is the only error so it means nothing. Can I have a remote check using anydesk teamviewer? Pm me pls.