I own a GL-x750 EP06 with SIM Free Mobile (france), which uses :
- LTE B3 (1800 Mhz)
- LTE B7 (2600 Mhz)
- LTE B28 (700 Mhz)
Antenna is near 200 meters from me, so I have good reception.
I had many connection problems, so I installed testing firmware : openwrt-x750-3.027-0821.bin
I have problem with LTE to aggregate channels.
Modem randomly goes to 4G, then 4G+, then 4G, then 4G+ …
I very rarely reach 70 mbits (4G with aggregation) because 90% of time I reach 24 mbits (4G without aggregation)
Why can’t I stay always on 4G+ ? I tried to aggregate manually B3+B7, B3+B28, B7+B28 : it’s always the same thing.
I have disconnection randomly during the day, minimum 1 per day. Why can’t I stay connected ?
I use Wireguard. When LTE disconnects, Wireguard disconnects and never reconnects ! I need to do it manually ! It should try to reconnect ?
Other comments :
- When we go to admin interface, password input doesn’t have focus. You should add autofocus parameters (HTML input autofocus Attribute)
- With mullvad wireguard auto-setting, you use the old DNS server (Our public DNS is changing - Blog | Mullvad VPN)
- (Not sure you can do something, but I needed to add MTU 1300 to have internet)
- Some words are mistranslated in french.
- Wireguard auto-setting can’t configure multi-hop. It could be a nice feature.
- Do you do QOS before Wireguard ? I mean QOS in local network before Wireguard and internet ? For exemple better priority to video. Less priority to torrent.
Thanks for reading me,