**X750 SPITZ keeps hanging up**

Systemlog_210629_141529.zip (11.2 KB)

I have a similar problem with the Brume/W.
After 2 days of continuous use, the WLAN keeps breaking down and the phone/laptop have to reconnect. Every 10 - 15 seconds.

I can still access the interface of the Brume (again, reconnect every 15 seconds and press refresh browser).
On reboot, the WLAN 2.4 and 5 from the Brume are no longer found by laptop/mobile. The lamp of the Brume for 2.4 is on but and stick for 5 is plugged in. The lamp for VPN is also on.

It helps then only to disconnect the Brume briefly from the power.
Usually this does not work the 1st time. But I must make the 2 to 4 times. Eventually everything works again.

But when it works I am super satisfied with the Brume/W.

Lack of voltage can not be it. Even with power supply from the laptop it is no different.

The log does not show info related to this issue. Is it possible we can set up a remote check using anydesk or teamviewer? I am in HKT.

Your problem with BrumeW should be different. BrumeW’s wifi is not strong as other routers.

The problem XXXLA is facing should be related to some program causing memory leak and eat all the memories.

Theoretically, a teamviewer session would not be a problem, but I can hardly speak any English and only have a samsung galaxybook with win 10 with me ?! would that still work?

As long as teamviewer works that is OK.

Ok and when should we do that? We don’t come back home until about 2 pm, are on the way