Accessing Flash Please Wait message

If you reset the Mifi it generates new SSH keys. Accept.

You don’t need to reset many times now. Just do the commands and it works or it doesnt :slight_smile:

Good grief. New problem. On PuTTY when logging in, as soon as I enter the password, the screen disappears completely. When I enter wrong password I get the correct error message (invalid password). Screen only disappears when I enter the correct password. Also, now it seems impossible to set APN correctly on Modem Tools. It keeps defaulting to MMS, even after hard reset.
Gave up!

Bought new sim from provider that is on the mifi Provider list. Got connected but only pay as go so ran out of credit before 1st page loaded.
Topped up and now, cannot connect via ethernet, only wifi.
So its working, but still problems.

Hard reset does not reset completely, the original connection still comes up even after a hard reset, which might be why ethernet doesn’t connect?
So Partial good news, the wifi works but ethernet doesn’t; my goal is for wifi off, with connect via ethernet only.

Reluctant to run PuTTY since at least something is working. Have emailed separately for addition of Service Provider.
Thank you for all your time - lots was covered.

Maybe @alzhao and @kyson-lok can explain why a reset is not actually working properly, maybe they have seen this before?

Long discussion.

Hard reset in the firmware should clean the settings. Maybe the reset script has a problem and cannot be executed.

If possible @frugalphone pls send email to our technical support and we can have a remote help using temaviewer.