AdGuardHome on GL routers

E750 is available now.

3 Likes

According to your suggestion, I have updated the firmware of B1300. Please download it through the previous link. :grinning:

Push the S1300 version as well please :grinning: :hugs:

I have updated version 3.104 of S1300 before, which is still the original link.
Are there any other issues that need to be updated?

Since you made those changes 8 hours ago, i don’t think the S1300 from a few weeks ago has those fixes right? :slight_smile:

on a stupider note. if you wanted to be double redundant you can set your upstream server to point to nexdns with
tls://******.dns.nextdns.io

insterting your nexdns id for ******
:wink:

1 Like

The S1300 has 512MB of flash,so taht’s not an issue for it.

1 Like

I am very happy with this solution for B1300. Thank you ! :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks!

I’m trying it out now, seems to be working well. It’s blocked quite a bit of unnecessary traffic in just a few minutes.

I also notice that the web interface seems faster now, which is a welcome suprise.

1 Like

Thanks! I’m very happy too! AGH is the best solution for my b1300 for secure dns with NextDNS. Other ways not work correctly (incl. script for NextDNS :man_shrugging:) Now, my paranoia sleep well ))))

on my AR750 router stucks:

maybe i need to make a swap partition ? anyone tried?

I loaded this list and found it to be too large and eat up way too many processor resources on an ar750s. it could sometimes take up to 10 seconds for a dns lookup. anyone else getting the same results?

Bug?
Now: my b1300 AGH tab

and webconfig AGH

Feel the difference? )) What I do wrong?

Convexa-S has the VPN Policy bug where you can’t add domains with a “-” in them like gl-inet.com for example. This issue was resolved in v3.104 for Convexa-S but it seems like your v3.104 does not include the fixes.

/u/luochongjun

I’ve answered this question before.

It seems that your CPU usage is too high; mine is usually 5%

Refresh the page and get the same result?

This list takes up 8M of space.
As with your test results, DNS becomes very slow after I add this list.

so do i need to do 1gb swap?

Refresh, reload, reboot… same thing. Zero statistics is not problem for me. Just strange tab )

Configuration testing.
Hello, I have bought a AR300M-nand and installed adguardhome on it.
Version 3.104 with adguardhome v0.102.0-31-g9589-dirty
I have enabled DNS over TLS but how can I check if I configured everything alright and everthing is working like it should?
Thank You very kindly,

grtzz tom