Hello- Just received a GL-MT3000 and am having a great time digging in. Great product.
One challenge I can’t solve that I’m looking for assistance with.
- Unable to write files to a share USB thumb drive (Via SAMBA)
- Cannot copy any actual files (excel, word, jpeg, etc… Nothing).
- Can find the shared disk no problem on multiple computers
- Can create new folder no problem. Can copy an empty folder from my computers to the shared drive no problem.
- Tried reformatting memory stick (SanDisk USB 3 Drive)
- Tried accessing from multiple machines and all throw an error when trying to write a file (Mac and PC)
- Tried rebooting Router
- Tried multiple USB memory sticks
- Tried playing with various settings
- Checked for security settings and everything is off (that I could find)
- Firmware appears to be up to date.
Any thoughts? Seems to be something blocking it within the router