I received Flint yesterday and I started using it, upgrade to latest firmware v3.206-0929, configure DDNS/NextDNS/Wi-Fi … etc.
Just when I feel happy that I can enjoy using the new router, the Wi-Fi issues starts popping up.
- you connect Wi-Fi to Flint, it connects smoothly
- start surfing Internet for a while then I found out that the web pages just stuck there and doesn’t load anymore, contents stop loading, unless you disconnect the Wi-Fi then reconnect again.
- After disconnecting and reconnecting the situations repeat again to Symptom no.2
- Unacceptable infinite loop of terrible Wi-Fi experience.
- DNS resolution is ok (dig, traceroute is working)
- PING is ok (can reach out to Internet host/IP)
- Wi-Fi setting is ok (WPA2/WPA3 mixed mode)
I still don’t know what happened to the Wi-Fi issue so far…
Hope it’s just software issues not the hardware ones