GL-AXT1800 OpenWRT Image

GL-AXT1800 is not on the list of supported hardware (openwrt.org/toh). I assume it is supported but just not listed? I would like to use the firmware-selector.openwrt.org but the GL-AXT1800 is not on that list either. How do we get the GL-AXT1800 added to those lists?

Is the AX1800 the same as the AXT1800?

no, but they share the same hardware. on @solidus1983 webpage you’ll find openwrt firmware for both, AX and AXT 1800

Got it, thanks! I see the firmware for the AXT1800 and I’ll give it a try.

Just don’t go too crazy with trying to download the entire webpage at once. Currently have to try and keep my fix line internet working as my Mobile network is down an out till the 11th, because why take one mast down at a time when you can take the only two masts around down at once.

You got it! Thanks for hosting. I’ll be respectful.

1 Like

Just leaving this donut here :wink:

1 Like

What interface is that?

@beniamin
its the luci-mod-dashboard i use it so i don’t mix up which router i am connected to.

Hi @solidus1983 ,

I have just purchased a AXT1800 Slate AX and am just wondering what the differences are between the OpenWRT stable firmware and the one you builds you provide. Are they just newer custom version of OpenWRT with a newer kernel or do they provide more funtionality etc.

Kind Regards,

abun880007

Right new snapshots are up and is based on Kernel 6.1.78 from openwrt. Normal spot

SNAPSHOT BUILDS

Please stress test the wireless system.

1 Like

Will it override the GLinet uboot by the plain one?

This is for Slate AX and Flint 1, so the uboot will stay the same as it is now.

Just flash the factory image if you are still using GL-iNets firmware or Sysupgrade image in WebGUi if you are using my builds already.

1 Like