GL-MT300A on sale now, 128MB RAM, blue case

@shutter,

seems we cannot satisfy all of your needs in one box. MT300N has PoE, but no external antenna. We just don’t want to produce so many models, except for mass purchase. MT300A doesn’t have PoE options, just don’t have.

Gigabit Ethernet is difficult to have, in such a small box, considering the size, heat and cost of Gigabit Ethernet port.

Rechargeable batteries version, you need to consider our mifi product. It support 5000mAh batteries and last for 20 more hours with 4G LTE module.

Hi @alzhao

Already receive MT 300A in jakarta indonesia, nice router, except the temperature much more hotter than 6416, it is necessary to add heatsink to this router ?

from kernel dmesg there is repeated message:

nf_conntrack: table full, dropping packet

it mean something to you ?

Thanks

Arief

It is hotter but hitsink is not necessary. The message seems have some problems. I will check if I have this here

It is hotter but hitsink is not necessary. The message seems have some problems. I will check if I have this here

A GL-MT300N was locking up two or three times per day in a 27°C apartment.
The housing was hot to the touch so I added a heatsink to the radio IC. Then only locking up once or so per day. I removed the housing it runs continuously.

Similarly my AR150+POE when powered by POE <span style=“line-height: 1.5;”>overheat so severely</span><span style=“line-height: 1.5;”> they won’t restart until cooled for a while.</span>

Hi, seems AR150+PoE is heating up is not normal. We didn’t have an issue from anyone about this. MT300N should not be that hot as well. I send you case to my hardware engineer to check.