GL-X3000 Spritz AX - WAN interface going up and down constantly

Yeah 4.3.3 keeps stopping also

1 Like

Hi T480s:

Can I check this issue remotely?

Thanks!

Thank you for reaching out - please PM me directly on this.

I have run 4.3.0 overnight with no issues. @lizh thank you for joining the discussion. I am happy to troubleshoot this with you or provide whatever logs you need.

Hi T480s:

When the above issue occurs, help to execute the AT instructions: AT+CGPADDR.

Then help to check ip obtained:

Thanks!

Would like to say I’m having the same issue. Using T-Mobile SIM with V4.3.0 working flawlessly until I go V4.3.1 or newer.

Here’s my post: X3000 Spitz 4G Issues?

1 Like

Please tell me what to expect when I enter this command. Do you want me to issue this SSH or via terminal in the LuCI?

The T-Mobile service is CGNAT - I am essentially double NAT. The first time I use “auto setup” is used I get a WAN IP similar to what you have above. After a reboot and all other subsequent reboots my device is behind their CGNAT and provides me an address of 192.0.0.2.

T-Mobile will not hand out static IP address to consumers or business accounts with a FEIN number. Mine is a business postpaid account with out FEIN as I am a sole proprietor in effect. I hope this helps.

Again 4.3.0 has been working perfectly - anything newer generates the log info provided above.

Thank you - my experience as well. 4.3.0 is stable. Anything newer is not.

1 Like

Thank you very much.

Please help verify the firmware:
https://dl.gl-inet.com/?model=x3000&type=beta

@lizh if you go up about 7 or 8 posts, you will see that both myself and @Dominion7574 have tried 4.3.3 without success. It exhibits the same result as what is posted above.

4.3.0 has been working perfectly - anything newer 4.3.1 and 4.3.3 fails and generates log entries as in my 1st post.

Hi T480s

This is a new firmware.

Thanks!

So far so good. Ill let you know tomorrow after more testing.

Thank you very much.

My apologies for missing that. I assumed it would be a different version number.

I have installed it and it is working ok. I will report back later tomorrow after giving it more time to run. Thank you.

Thank you for your feedback.

1 Like

Ttl doesnt update HL for IPV6. Can you guys fix that?

One of my contacts used a custom firewall rule and said it worked. He said when ipv6 enabled no rule is added for hl

iptables -t mangle -I POSTROUTING -o rmnet_mhi0 ! -p icmp -j TTL --ttl-set 64
ip6tables -t mangle -I POSTROUTING -o rmnet_mhi0 ! -p icmpv6 -m hl ! --hl-eq 255 -j HL --hl-set 64

1 Like

And tmobile wifi calling doesnt work.

1 Like

Thanks for testing this!!!

Hi Dominion7574:

Currently, ipv6 hl is not supported. This feature will be updated in future versions as soon as possible.

Thanks!

1 Like

@lizh

Update - I have been using the new 4.3.3 build extensively with no issues. This seems to have fixed the problem.