How to Access a Peer’s Local Network

I have a wireguard server C, I have a wireguard client B and a wireguard client A (Opal router). I would like to reach A's LAN from B. all IPs allowed on all clients They are set to 0.0.0.0/0. I can't do it... I'm going crazy and I don't know where to put my hands....

There is a cloud managed solution here Flint 2 looses AP connection - #3 by esselite

There is a manual config method Building a Site-2-Site network manually using two GL.iNet routers(SDK 4.X)

In wg-server, if it is a GL.iNet router, you need to enable "Allow Remote Access LAN", if you want to access B from A.

To Access A's LAN from Peer B:

1. In wg-server, choose "Allow Remote Access LAN"
  2. In Peer A (Opal), choose "Auto Detect" In vpn policies
  3. In wg-server, set routing as in the guide.

Also pay attention to Building a Site-2-Site network manually using two GL.iNet routers(SDK 4.X) - #9 by hansome

There is updated guide.

I am sure this will solve your issue. It is not that complicated to follow.

1 Like

can i use this with 1 glinet device used as peer ?

This surely will do but I am not sure how do you configure the wg-server side.

Both guides I gave include config in the wg-server side.

Obviously I have already done this step but it produced no results.... I can reach the virtual IP of the VPN but not its entire LAN.

from the devices connected to peer A I can reach the devices connected to peer B but not the other way around. I would like to point out the fact that device A is the GL-SFT1200.... there will surely be some routing rule to set or there is a bung that doesn't make the issue work....

You said the server side is not our router you need to give details on that part.

I solved it, I had to change the allowed IPs in the wg0.conf file on the server side