List of current feature requests 2023

Can we get support for Mullvad Exit Nodes in Tailscale? I’m using the Slate AX but can’t get it to work at all, I believe this may be because the Tailscale version being used on the router (1.32.2-1) seems to be pretty far behind the official version (1.48.2)

2 Likes

Hello!
I hope there is no double post for this.
I would like the router name to be on the main page of the web administration page. Some people had to manage many routers. The name can also appear in browser tabs (Chrome, Edge, you name it…) as it appears in Luci.
See the image below.
Thank you.

4 Likes

Maybe even display an icon that looks like your device while you are at it as well! My Brume 2 does not have antennas. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I don’t have problems with the icon on AR750S Slate and AR750 Creta, I feel sorry for you.:sunglasses:

1 Like

Sorry for the heads up about this but adding a field to type in the tailscale control server would be something very easy to implement, as of today I have to use headscale + goodcloud and is something ridiculous in my opinion

Please consider a function to monitor WAN link data usage, and provide a way to set/monitor/reset/block data usage to avoid data cap overages.
The feature has been detailed here:

3 Likes

+1 for this feature request!

Please why not add feature to obfuscate openVPN/wireguard somehow.

if there were a way to put cellular routers into “ip pass through” mode it would be awesome

see here

This is very interesting!
I have the Sonoff NSPANEL PRO and it has so many issues that I’m thinking to throw it away.

1 Like

obfs4proxy: Yawning Angel / obfs4 · GitLab

Edit: people have actually attempted this (using it with a VPN) and I think there are some guides out there.

It needs to be installed in both server and client.

Please update Adguard more frequently.

4.5 firmware should have 0.107.38 version of Adguard

@alzhao

I think GL should have it’s own VPN servers, it’s going to be easier for us and also GL can make money, most of your products are for travelers who need VPN, so why not run the service too.
@alzhao

I would like a Flow page so we can see where devices are sending traffic too. This is a critical missing piece for this router.
Can DEV please use Netify (the new v4 has packets sent/recv) agent to gather SNI, IP, Port and save the data to a database on the SD/USB drive, then display it in a UI, similar to how Firewalla does it?

5 Likes

Correct. I run my own Wireguard endpoints, so I would be installing it there :slight_smile:

I could swear I read an article recently about some small VPN provider testing obfs4proxy though…

All I want is working Upnp like we have on firmware 3.x. After that upnp does not works behind NAT, so iI use X-WRT firmware since it has a patch to get upnp working again.

Full cone nat will be good too.

1 Like

Feature Request

Please add a network mode for a Wi-Fi bridge. It would be helpful to be able to directly connect a Wi-Fi network to a remote wired network without the firewall.

3 Likes

Full Cone NAT has been added to the 4.5 firmware.

5 Likes

+1 for a working UPNP, it will be great for gaming and torrent

2 Likes