Meet Flint 2 (GL-MT6000 ) - Wifi appears but I can't connect

Hi,

Need some support, today I installed for the first time the router, in the morning I could connect normally into wifi, but after one or two hours all my devices were disconnected, I have tried to connect again and I get messages like “couldn’t connect to network” or “couldn’t obtain IP”, I have already executed factory reset and still the same issue,

Firmware 4.5.4

1 Like

@admins The same error that happens to me, the beta version on 12/6 was better than this stable version.

1 Like

Thanks, I downgraded to 4.5.3, and now it is working, but to be honest, I think I will sell it, I preferred to keep using my Brume 2500 + Wifi Mesh in the house. I didn’t like the MT6000 so far, no improvements in terms of software, still old Aguard home, and the same problems like VPN policies.

1 Like

Flint 2 enough storage, so you could upgrade latest version Adguard home

1 Like

How? I didn’t see any firmware/soft to upgrade it

Manually.

But to be honest: It’s not needed. It’s not like the new version will change anything dramatically.
Just stick with the pre-installed one if you don’t feel like you should mess around using SSH.

1 Like

I will create new post a guide when I get a home :+1:t2:

2 Likes

It’s better, and there are more resources like SafeSearch. You can choose what sites you want to apply the filter.

Also, Adguard Home, even in the MT6000, records the last 6 or 8 minutes in the log even if you choose to keep logs for 30 days. Totally bad…

Thank you!! I will wait for it

I found a similar topic so I did not create a new post.

2 Likes

Thanks for that, I will try it later