Modem support MC7455 and MC7430

Hello,
I compiled the firmware for MIFI and X750 that supports MC7430 and MC7455. If you are interested, download and try it.

In addition, it supports viewing cells information by clicking Cells info on modem page.

Hi.

Excellent job on the new firmware. Tried it on the GL-MIFI.
Works great. Got my 4G LED working as well!
Only problem I had is that when doing the auto setup I have an error “sim card not registered”
This is probably because I have the not so common $35 unlimited plan (buyasession.att.com).
For this to work I just had to change the APN to broadband and it connected perfectly.

Thanks.

Sean.

sean,

I can’t open your link.My APN configuration comes from here.It last update was three weeks ago.If you put the SIM card on your phone, will it automatically select the correct APN?

Hi.
It’s one of those eBay deals.
You get an unused prepaid AT&T sim card. The eBay seller provides you with an imei number to paste into the website. You then create the account, Insert the sim into the mifi then after a few minutes it works.
The seller told me that these accounts are for “internet of things” devices and are data only.
Had mine for 6 months now and use around 1TB a month.
As this type of account is uncommon that may be why it does not regester.
Hope this is of some help.
Thanks.
Sean.

The link that you posted does not seem to have the firmware for X750. Trying to get up and running with an MC7455, do you have a new link for X750 firmware that is compatible with the MC7455?
Fingers crossed, I really need to get this up and running! Any help is MUCH appreciated, thank you!
:call_me_hand:

Hello,

I too would be interested in trying the firmware compiled for the MC7455. I do not see anything in the directory, but the link is four years old…

Eric

I am sure ofmodemandmen firmware works with MC7455.

https://www.ofmodemsandmen.com/modems.html