Im having issue with my VPN configuration.
Here are the detail:
- Laptop using the Palo Alto Networks(GlobalProtect) VPN for work
- OPNSense firewall with OpenVPN server
- Slate AX(GL-AXT 1800) with OpenVPN Client which connects to OPNSense firewall
- Slate AX connect to OPNSense with OpenVPN, all traffic from router goes to firewall
- Laptop connect to Slate AX by wifi
- GlobalProtect on laptop will connect to my company via Internet
I expect my laptop traffic will through the slate ax to OPNSense then connect to my company.
It will guarantee my traffic will exit from my firewall.
It will also guarantee my laptop public IP address will stay with OPNSense’s public ip.
Now, OpenVPN works fine untill the laptop connets to Slate AX and enabled the globalprotect VPN on laptop.
The error shows the Internet can’t be accessed with IPv4 protocol
I have tested few times, whenever the laptop with GlobalProtect VPN enabled connects to Slate AX, the Slate AX become no Internet.
Please let me know what should I do
I can send the log via email if you provide an email address