Ordering MIFI v3

e326916775af5a9776b5155b104cc137fd462ecf_2_1380x788

Hello
This is the new MIFI v3 correct?
Is it possible to order it?
Thank you.

Sorry, you can’t order it now. This new product is still in internal testing and will be released soon. You can pay attention to our official website in time.

Thank you for your feedback.
The new Mifi has been discussed by devs on this website as early as June 2018, more than a year ago, then December 2018 :slight_smile:

I would like to purchase a battery powered wifi hotspot ideally with 5ghz and built-in 4g LTE, with openwrt.
Can you share with us a timeline for the release?
Some will be willing to enter a “hobbyist” program, like you did with AR300MD, in case there are issues to iron out :slight_smile:

Thank you.

We will release by the end of this year. It is now in my bag and I carry it everyday for testing.

3 Likes

Thank you for your feedback @alzhao :slight_smile:

Looking forward to carry it in my bag as well :slight_smile:

If you ever decide to run a beta tester production run, I would be willing to participate by purchasing a unit and providing feedback.

Thanks for the update. Does it still support pci-e wwan modules? If so will it support M.2 form factor or it is now embedded?

@janver22
I have a question: when you say pcie wwan do you mean the mini connector or the interface?
I have been actively trying to procure an LTE module that would work on an SBC through pcie interface rather than USB. Can you suggest one?

Thank you.

@aljazzair, Sorry, I was meaning the connector itself and it is USB since I own the current GL-MiFi with an EP06 module. I was just wondering if we still have the option to choose different modules and if it would also support m.2 connector in USB mode on the upcoming latest version of the MiFi.

1 Like

It is still pcie modules.

2 Likes