Products End of Life (EOL) Notice

Wow! I didn’t know this either.

Any replacement product for the usb150 mentioned yet? I really wanted this :cry:

1 Like

Not yet. It is too slow in the future. but to increase the speed we will have to increase the size of the new product.
Can you tell us in what scenarios you use the USB150? Or maybe you just think the mini router is too big?

Im looking for a small hardware based wireguard vpn router that I can plug into my android phones USB on the go and use. Ideally it would also have a LTE modem with sim slot aswell.

1 Like

Hello @yuxin.zou. Since you are asking about size vs speed, here is my input. When I travel, I have very limited space and I’m normally on travel for months at a time. Right now I am using an AR750S which is expected to be discontinued this year, and a USB150 which has already been discontinued. I am looking for replacements for both routers that don’t take up any more space, weight or power. Size, weight, and power is more important to me than speed. Thank you for being interested!

1 Like

Its full analogue (even a little better) is TP-Link Omada OC200.

Another fan of the USB150 here. The ability to plug it straight into a power bank when on the go at conferences is just too convenient.
It would be good to get a faster model, but I realise this might be difficult for the size.

1 Like