Products End of Life (EOL) Notice

GL.iNet is announcing an End-of-Life (EOL) on GL-USB150, AR9331 Core, GL-MiFi, GL-AR150, GL-AR150-Ext, GL-AR150-PoE, GL-AR150-Ext-PoE due to its components will soon be obsolescence, or a new substitute model is available.

These products will still be maintained and supported for 2 years (until December 31st, 2023).

Click here to learn more👉 Products End of Life (EOL) Notice - GL.iNet

1 Like

Where can we find a list of all products with EOL notices? I have been told that both the USB150 and M300 routers are or soon will be EOL, but I cannot find a web page to confirm this. This information is needed so myself and others have time to phase out EOL products that are currently in production.

Hi Eric,

You can go to this link to view all our discontinued products:
https://www.gl-inet.com/products/discontinued/

In case you’ve missed it, we have listed out all the EOL products and recommended substitute models in the following blog post and you can visit our webstore to check for available storage. We also added hyperlinks to Amazon stores with storage on the listing page.
https://blog.gl-inet.com/products-end-of-life-eol-notice/

For USB150, we still have some stocks in our Amazon US store, and here’s the link for your quick reference:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XTXKRMY?ref=myi_title_dp

I hope this answers your question. Let us know if you need help finding the right product. :slightly_smiling_face:

So the best seller mango is eol, what will replace it for the sub $30 price?

Mango is NOT EOL, I think.

@alzhao
I see it under the discontinued web page along with the other mentioned products. I also see the ar300m.

That sir is not a GL-MT300N-V2 (Mango)
that is i suppose the V1 of the Mango.

Currently that version only supports up to firmware version 3.105 and pretty slow compared to V2 so not surprised it EOL

Ah, I see now. There are two versions. Didn’t know what. I was a little worried.

Hello,

Why is Brume(W) also not for sale??

We use the mt300n-v2 a lot but have a USB device that only seems to work on the AR150/AR300M-lite.
The AR150 has one Ethernet port and the AR300M-lite has one Ethernet.

The AR300M16 is what you say is the direct replacement for the AR150 but it has two Ethernet ports so it’s not clear to me which is which.

Which exactly is the direct replacement of the AR300N-lite? Is it still the AR300M16?

The strange part is that the USB device can be seen on the AR150/300 with the exact same packages that the MT300N-V2 has but the MT300N-V2 cannot see the same device in its USB port.

The replacement model, is not the exact model as the EOL one. So not every feature can be the same.

Both AR150 and AR300M-Lite can be easily replaced by AR300M16. AR150 and AR300M16 both have two Ethernet ports.

AR300M16 only has one more Ethernet ports compared to AR300M-Lite. So nothing else different.

MT300N-V2 and AR300M16 are different in Chipset. For USB devices the difference should be software modules, not hardware.

1 Like

Do you plan to release a device with a USB interface for network connection? (to replace USB150 Microrouter)

That is a wish. There is no hope because no appropriate chipset.

2 Likes

Yeah this is very confusing why this was discontinued.

The Brume (non-w)was providing connectivity for users who don’t need the Wifi, like me, now I am forced to buy more expensive unit with AX when I don’t even want or need AC, AN, N, G or even b. I just want router with three ports and good CPU/RAM/Drive space where I can run OpenWRT.

1 Like

Maybe need to find other chipset. The problem is that the chipset for Brume is not available now.

2 Likes

The GL-AX1800 is available now and there is a smaller one also with quadcore to be released soon.

So the Brume is marked as EOL on the website, what will replace it (without wifi)? Is there a newer model coming out? And most important, Will the Brume see FW v4?

2 Likes

There will be a newer model to replace Brume.

1 Like

Will the Brume get the Firmware v4?