I’ve encountered an odd bug with a VPN policy not working after reboot.
Steps to reproduce are:
- Factory reset router
- Add a vpn connection (OpenVPN in my case)
- Add a vpn policy (Only use VPN for => LAN in my case ‘10.140.0.0/16’)
- Connect to VPN => Everything works as expected
- Reboot the device => VPN policy doesn’t work and there is no internet access at all
- Toggle VPN Policy off and back on fixes it until the next reboot
- Installing Luci fixes it permanently for some reason?
I’ve confirmed this same behavior on X300B, 300M and 150M
I’m wondering if this is actually a bug or if there is some other method to ensure VPN policy persists after reboot other than installing Luci VIA advanced menu?