Zigbee on Spitz?

Anyone have guidance on the required steps to get Spitz set up for Zigbee? Ideally I would like to use it as a hub.

The module needs a zigbee firmware which could only be flashed in factory.

Did you get a module comes with zigbee firmware?

I paid the extra $10 for Zigbee, I didn’t open it to look to see if I actually got it

I see. I will let others to have a look.

Hi,

I bought the same router model with Zigbee option. How to get it working? Rest of the router functionality works fine but I dont see any Zigbee configuration option in admin panel neither see any Zigbee signals after sniffing the traffic.

Please help.

Regards.

when you buy Zigbee, guys should already told you that Zigbee tool is still underdevelopment.

But it should be usable now. I will let guys contact you and send you the package.

Ok. We will get in touch with the GL team. As you said hope it is stable and usable now. Thats what being told to us while purchasing.

Regards.

Also, would be great to know the Zigbee firmware version since there are multiple of them.

Regards.

I’m the zigbee engineer. You have to install a package for zigbee before using it.
The package and user guide is here.

And the zigbee module support version Zigbee 3.0, compatible with these Zigbee profiles: