AdGuardHome on GL routers

MV1000 and S1300 updated the 3.105 beta firmware and fixed the AdGuardHome upgrade issue.

1 Like

The AR750S will not integrate AdGuardHome into the firmware, but Iā€™m updating the snapshots firmware here

Will the snapshot version get updated regularly or the 3.105-1126 will likely to be the last?

Thank you.

In general, the snapshot is updated in sync with our standard version.

Iā€™m unable to download any of the tar files for the AR750S. Have they been removed?

cant download AR750S files eitherā€¦
any help??

To developer.

The Snapshot version with AGH doesnā€™t work reliably. A few days ago I could toggle the AGH on with internet connection but today if turned the AGH on the internet connection would drop.

ā€¦Iā€™ve realized the AR750s may not be powerful enough to run AGH with large filter lists, but with a default filter list can it be run reasonably well? And If so, by any chance you could improve / modify the AGH Snapshot firmware to be at least as close as the Release firmware version.

Iā€™ve already considered your GL-MV1000W, but itā€™s missing the 5Ghz signal and that is no deal for me.

Iā€™ll be gladly to wait.
Thank you.

Iā€™ve tired the firmware. It didnā€™t work reliably for me, the firmware must have been removed for a reason.

@Sam79 @BigHusky Snapshots are often updated. You can find the latest firmware here.
Call the AR750S -agh folder and download the firmware that has the tar suffix.

4 Likes

I canā€™t find AdguardHome on the latest E750 snapshot buildā€¦ is there another link I should be using?

Thanks @luochongjun. Will you be adding a modified AGH firmware for the recently released 3.105 final build? The only firmware available now is for the beta builds.

Been using the AGH on 3.105 beta 2 for few days. So far so good. except:

Trying to enable encryption under encryption setting will result in below error.

Error: control/tls/validate | port 443 is not available, cannot enable HTTPS on it | 400

Any thoughts?

Can you clarify which is this settings?

Should we expect an AGH version of the final release?

Any update? Can anyone at GL.inet comment on this?

I tried looking myself at the public repos here: gl-inet Ā· GitHub
and couldnā€™t really find any indication of the v3.105 release nor betas at all nor sources for including AGH.
Unless Iā€™m looking at the wrong repoā€¦ :-/

This should be helpful.

From luochongjunā€™s post

ā€œThe AR750S will not integrate AdGuardHome into the firmwareā€

Something newā€¦

2 Likes

How is your comment helpful at all?? Totally useless!

Itā€™s already integrated into beta versions of the firmware, in case you havenā€™t already noticed from the 100+ replies to this thread.

Betas with AGH are here buddy: AGH