Firmware 3.201_beta3

Fixed MT1300 kmod software library, please update and try again.

1 Like

I tried to upgrade from the 3.105 reserved configuration and it worked fine. I didnā€™t have AdGuardHome on, but I donā€™t think it will affect the upgrade.

able to update packages Stubby and Unbound?
your repo is already many versions behind,

1 Like

I will try to update it and if it is unstable I will go back to the old version.

Using a Netgear nighthawk M1.
Running on a 2A adapter.
And runs fine on the 3.105 (fixed vpn policies snapshot).

Nah, Iā€™ve not installed anything. Just tried openwrt-ar750-3.201-0320 and the behaviour is slightly different. This is what Iā€™ve done: installed new firmware (unchecked retain settings), then after reboot I refreshed the plugins. If I install File Sharing and Multimedia File Sharing, thereā€™s no space left to install Luci. But after reboot I have ā€œFile Sharing ERROR: Not installed yet!ā€ & ā€œMultimedia File Sharing ERROR: Not installed yet!ā€ messages.
Unlike 3.105 firmware, If I install Luci, thereā€™s no space for luci-app-minidlna (I have a message saying Require approx. 7.7 MB size for 10 package(s) to install.). At least I can install luci-app-samba now, while in the previous beta it gave me a message saying that it ā€œRequire approx. 8 MB sizeā€.

Strange. Tried it several times - without luck.

@luochongjun Could you please compile the openssh* packages, specifically the openssh-sftp-server package for S1300 3.201_beta4? At the moment itā€™s very hard to copy any file to the router :frowning:

1 Like

Havenā€™t found any significant issues yet, but are still waiting for NextDNS 1.11.0-2 (DNS-over-HTTP3 support)

1 Like

News: After a factory reset of the router, i was able to install the upgrade.

1 Like

On Mango, mostly good.

1. OpenVPN client when connected has the same ! in the shield, instead of a checkmark.
  2. SQM throws the same dependency error and fails to install.
  3. Adblock throws an error when starting about Result.trim not a function.

Otherwise looks good so far. Beryl only has #1 above.

1 Like

I found the steps for repeating the problem:

1. Enable AdGuardHome in firmware 3.105 and upgrade AdGuardHome to the latest version.
  2. Upgrading firmware to 3.201 will fail.

If I donā€™t upgrade AdGuardHome it wonā€™t be a problem, let me find a solution to this problem.

Hi John openssh-sftp-server uploaded to soft repo. :100: :grinning:

3 Likes

Issue 1 has been fixed in Bata4.
Issue 2 has been synchronized with the repository, you can try to update and retry.
Are you using AdBlock on Luci?

OpenWrt does not yet support DOH3

How about DoQ in AdguardHome, does it also not work?

1 Like

if your version of AGH is able to support DoQ then it would work since itā€™s dependent on AGH side.

2 Likes

Issue 1 isnā€™t fixed as of the 3/22 build for Mango or Beryl. Note the green circle next to OpenVPN Client, and the exclamation mark in the VPN shield.

On Mango (but not Beryl), on the 3/22 build I still get a dependency error:

Adblock under Luci is working fine!!

1 Like

Are you sure you are using 3/22 version?

Just tested and it works fine

Yes. Canā€™t see why it would fail, since the kernel version itā€™s complaining about seems to be the same. Tried from SSL and got the same.

1 Like