Gl-sft1200

I was thinking the same thing, because I’m more than sure that there are other people asking for the same thing. I can’t see it being a complicated unit to make a driver for. I wonder how they go about making the driver anyway?

Why it is .exe? How to use?

I havent tried this yet. Im gonna look at it today. Im thinking that with this tool, you can create an easytether driver for a device that doesnt have one yet. I could be wrong about this. I went to Google & typed in, create EasyTether Driver, but didnt try it yet.

I’ll let you know if this actually works.

Ok, I checked that link, it has nothing to do with creating an EasyTether driver. My Bad.

It is just a spam of download website then.

It’s a real download website but it’s not made for what I thought it was going to do

They ask you to download their download tools. As they are making false claims e.g. the one you provide, I never use anything from them.

Ok, thanks. I gueas were gonna have to just wait & see if EasyTether ever makes a driver for the GL-SFT1200. Im gonna wait close to the last day, & if they dont, Im gonna send it back to Amazon. Without the EasyTether Driver, its no use to me.:unamused:

Hi is there a way to update the openwrt of this model to ver 21.02? The Beryl can

Nothing on a EasyTether Driver for the GL-SFT1200 yet?

No. I don’t have any update.

What method is used to find out which EasyTether driver would be needed for a GL.iNet Router? There’s a multitude of EasytTether drivers. How would you go about finding the correct one thats compatible? Just curious.

When you go to Download EasyTether drivers - EasyTether for Mac OS X, Windows, Ubuntu, Fedora and game consoles

First you need to go to the correct openwrt version.

Then you will get a zip, which contains the arch of SoC. You need to know which SoC use which arc.

For example:
AR150, AR300M, AR750, AR750s: ar71xx or ath79
MT300N-V2: ramips->mt76x8
B1300, S1300 (vanilla openwrt): ipq40xx

How would go about finding out which is the correct SoC or arc to use? theres a multitude of different ones to choose from?

I have that in my post.

Would you happen to have the specific EasyTether Driver for the WRT3200ACM? I did the WRT1900ACS v2 & the WRT1900AC v1. Both of these Routers used the same EasyTether Driver, & worked great, after flashing the open-wrt firmware on them.

Never mind, its the same driver that I used on the WRT1900ACS.

Just curious which driver did you used? Worked for all 3 models?