Goodcloud offline router

The router appears offline, but it is online and has internet access.

I’ve removed it, added it and it doesn’t help.

Same thing happen to me. @alzhao

I’m also seeing routers show offline on goodcloud that are indeed online. I’m wondering if something is off on the upgrade where some devices weren’t imported correctly.

Sorry guys, after upgrade, goodcloud has many problems. We are fixing one by one. Pls describe your issue as detailed as possible and that will be a great help.

If you don’t want to disclose your private info, e.g. account, device mac etc pls use email to support at glinet.biz

BR

I’m also seeing routers show offline on goodcloud that are indeed online. I’m wondering if something is off on the upgrade where some devices weren’t imported correctly. @alzhao

@bmatos @erdeed @nktech1135
Is your device still offline? We made the fix yesterday.
If the problem persists, could you give me the MAC address of your device so we can check the situation?

Please send the MAC in a private message to protect your privacy. Click on my avatar and then click on message.

@nktech1135 @alzhao

I see now it’s fixed thank you.

Can also check about the group issue. What I mean is, whenever I do a search of a router or I open a router on Goodcloud, it does not show the group it belongs to. The group column appears in blank where the router is assigned to group.

I have similar problems.
I have 19 devices in Goodcloud, some are online, some are offline but none of the online devices are reachable.
I always get a “device response timeout” error message for all devices.

can not connect to the router from goodcloud

@yuxin.zou @alzhao Can you guys also check the ability to login to Goodcloud in 2 different browser simultaneously? Before we were able and now with this new upgrade it is not possible anymore.

Buongiorno
anche io non riesco a connetttermi ai routers da goodcloud, cosa posso fare?

Grazie

I have 6 gl.inet router,all of them are not able to connect over goodcloud.
Should I send sombady roter mac address to check.
thanks!

Hi my forum account is new so I am unable to send you a private message with my MACs which show offline at the moment. In the portal after login, I no longer have the option at the top to switch from Asia server to North America. Thanks!

It is considered a security vulnerability fixed.
An account can only be logged in on one browser at the same time.

An account is now limited to using only one region’s data servers.

Do you suggest I create a 2nd account to manage my server in North America and keep my client routers in my current region server? Thanks! Since I am unable to private message you, what is the email where I can send my MACs that are currently showing offline but I verified they are online?

The support email is support@glinet.biz

I have tried with iPhone App and the web page GoodCloud.xyz from laptop browsers and as soon as I use another login the previous one is automatically logged off :frowning:

Hi, @Nika2015 @kkbig
We’ve just fixed some issues related to device connectivity. Is your device working now?