Wi-Fi 6 Dual-SIM 4G/5G Cellular Gateway Spitz AX (GL-X3000) is Coming Soon!šŸŽŠ

I had an issue with Cudy P5 band lockā€¦id lock to a bandā€¦unchecked bands i didnt wantā€¦and they would routinely keep coming back checkedā€¦thats when i sent it back and got the Chester 5G routerā€¦itnalso has tower lock and works flawlessly

Yes, itā€™s true, but I assume using a 5G module would also make the unit considerably higher price. While some people like me, do not necessarily need 5G as itā€™s not yet available in my area, but would like to use 4G LTE at optimal performance with much better CPU and Wifi 6 capability at lower price option.

By the way, unless the 5G is offered in mmWave in your area, there will not be practically much advantage of 5G Sub6 over LTE Advanced.

I think there will be two versions of the Spitz AX, a cat16 and a cat19.

I actually sent my Cudy P5 back also, for that and several other reasons.

Hi! Iā€™m interested to beta test this product - long experience with networking/wifi, mobile and satellite routers, and a (cyber)security professional in my day job, feel free to reach out directly if you are still onboarding beta testers!

I am disappointed with the Wireguard speeds, the Flint/SlateAX are capable of over 500Mbps while this only can only muster 300Mbps. To get better VPN speeds Iā€™d have to run this in modem mode and pass-through the connection to a Flint/SlateAX.

The 2.5G WAN vs better VPN Speeds, should have gone with the VPN, For RV situations, a 2.5G WAN seems like a waste.

Please consider releasing a cellular 5G/4G router with USB3, USB-C charging, faster VPN Speeds.

1 Like