X750 IP Passthrough (Transparent Bridge)

Hi there. I was told this forum is awesome and can help me.

I am only using the X750 as a modem and to control my TTL. My router setup is a Ubiquiti USG. My cellular ISP provides my X750 with an IP address. I would like to forward this IP address to the USG.

Right now, the X750 receives public IP 100.79.197.x… Then the X750 (192.168.8.1 LAN) assigns my USG as (192.1.168.8.2). However, what I want is for the X750 to just give the USG the 100.79.197.x address. I’m trying to avoid Double NAT. Right now, the X750 assigns to my USG and my USG assigns to my devices. I don’t want two assigning stages. This is possible with Mofi and Cradlepoint.

It is described in many places, here is one:
https://help.ubifi.net/?p=58

Can you guys help me configure this?

Very old post. Sorry no reply.

We are doing this finally and will have this soon.

Is this feature here yet? How do we get this configured? Many users are using our own routers behind the X750 and similar devices

We have this feature in one of our project.

Not yet add in the standard firmware.

Is this feature available? IP passthrough on a
GL-X750.

@alzhao I’m on the latest 4.x release and I’ve tried the CURL command that was listed by staff for the X3000 without any success:

My GL-X750 is being used as a cellular failover WAN in pfSense and I’d like to bridge the X750’s telecom IP with my existing router.

Is this possible yet, perhaps with a hidden CURL command?

Is the firmware 4.0-release70307 and later?
Seems this function is not added to X750 firmware.

@alzhao - yes that’s correct, 4.0-release70307 has no user interface for this feature and don’t know if there is a command line. Sounds like this has been in the works for a few years, any update for supporting this model?

I thought you have tried the command line from what you said in your old post.

@alzhao - that’s true I did try the X3000 command, without success.