We are pleased to announce Beta Testing of our GoodCloud platform www.goodcloud.xyz. Your feedback will be highly appreciated.
- Check live router status, including online/offline, RAM and system load etc.
- Set up router remotely, e.g. changing SSID and Key.
- Monitoring clients connected to your router. You can also see real-time traffic of each client (need to enable in router first) or block specific client.
- Operate routers in batch, e.g. batch reboot, upgrade etc.
- Manage routers in groups and list routers in one page.
How to enable and use this service:
Note: You have to upgrade to firmware v3.010 manually. Please check instructions below.
Note: To enable GoodCloud service, please check the docs here : https://docs.gl-inet.com/en/3/app/cloud/. You need to go to Applications->Plug-ins, update package list and then install
Note about firmware upgrade:
When you upgrade your firmware from 3.010 to newer version later. You may need to install gl-cloud-ui again to use this service. We may embed this service to newer versions.
Here is the screenshot of Web Admin Panel.
Her is the screenshot of GoodCloud.
GL-X750(Spitz) testing firmware download link: https://dl.gl-inet.com/firmware/x750/testing/
GL-AR750S(Slate) testing firmware download link: https://dl.gl-inet.com/firmware/ar750s/testing/
GL-AR750 testing firmware download link: https://dl.gl-inet.com/firmware/ar750/testing/
GL-AR300M(Shadow) testing firmware download link: https://dl.gl-inet.com/firmware/ar300m/testing/
GL-AR150 testing firmware download link: https://dl.gl-inet.com/firmware/ar150/testing/
GL-MT300N-V2(Mango) testing firmware download link: https://dl.gl-inet.com/firmware/mt300n-v2/testing/
GL-MT300A testing firmware download link: https://dl.gl-inet.com/firmware/mt300a/testing/
GL-MT300N testing firmware download link: https://dl.gl-inet.com/firmware/mt300n/testing/
Other devices will be coming soon.
- The data transmission between the router and the cloud is encrypted.
- Your WiFi key and other password will not be upload to the cloud.
- Your data of your router is not stored in the cloud. All your settings is set to your router directly. That means there is no device shadow now but we may add this function later.
- There are three regions (server clusters) for you to choose: Europe, America and Global (rest of the world). Data are not shared across regions. So you need to bind your device only to one region. It will not appear in other regions.
- You can turn off GoodCloud service any time on your router. Your router will display if your device is bound by any users.