New year, new chance for happy customers and shareholders.
I see potential for possible improvements p.e. on follow:
- show the full version number of firmware on webinterface (for beta firmware too)
- replace the since many year broken Md5 validation, by sha256 or so on
- support of WPA3
- replace the non secured NTP, by a secured alternate like NTS
- support of router own transparent http and https proxy like squirld or other. Can save the cached pages on USB Stick
- support of wifi AX
- support of LTE for one part of devices.
- it can be, can save the money from non removable external antenna
Thats just my 2 cents.
It can be, the customer and shareholder will like it.
For NTS, the secure alternate of NTP, you can check the follow:
“Chrony and NTPSec have support for NTS. Please read the relevant documentation for guidance on setting them up to point to our time service, time.cloudflare.com.”
- Proposal for next glinet travel router and MiFi router hardware
- Is there already a schedule on New Lunar Year, for WiFi 6 successor of AR750 and GL-MiFi?
- 2021, gl-inet Firmware 3.2, snapshot folder
- Is there already a schedule on New Lunar Year, for WiFi 6 successor of AR750 and GL-MiFi? - #15 by alzhao
- Proposal for next glinet travel router and MiFi router hardware - #21 by Johnex
- Pimp gl router by most advanced WiFi and LTE - #6 by Henry_Bruns